Feeling good in your head...

…begint voor een groot deel in je buik!

As you may have heard before, our intestines are our second brain. But did you know that our intestines actually contain brain cells and that the state of our intestines greatly influences how we feel mentally?

The substance serotonin - which affects memory, mood, confidence, sleep, emotion, orgasm, and appetite - is produced 95% by the brain in our intestines and the remaining 5% by the brain in our head.

Foods that you can eat to feel better mentally include:
Walnuts (see photo) as well as other nutsĀ šŸ˜‰) maar ook andere notenĀ šŸ„œ
Leafy greensĀ šŸ„¬
BananasĀ šŸŒ
ChickpeasĀ šŸø
Whole grain rice or grain productsĀ šŸž
Pumpkin
(Dark) chocolateĀ šŸ«

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts

Italian Job 2023!

In het weekend van 3 augustus 2023 kun je meedoen aan de...

Running and losing weight

Hoe zit het nu precies?...

Get in Touch

Neem vrijblijvend contact met ons op en we gaan samen kijken hoe we jou het beste kunnen helpen je doelen te bereiken!

Studio

Houtlaan 20-A

3016 DA

Rotterdam

CONTACT INFORMATION

Email: info@makeamove.today

Physiotherapy: +31 (0)10 766 00 77

Personal Training: +31 (0)6 15 85 23 38